Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Who'd a thunk it - Introduction and Welcome

Great to have you here.

This new blog is a way to consolidate other efforts I've made and put all my work into a single channel - which also then takes advantage of Web 2.0 improvements to bring more traffic toward my books.

But of course, this is really so that you can get better service through my postings. This is by spreading the influence of the Go Thunk Yourself series and library so that you can more easily find these books and audio - and even video - that I've created for your use.

I'm not going to remove my earlier stuff (that would take too much work, and it's too valuable), but my new posts will be here or at the Online Millionaire Plan, or Secrets to the Law of Attraction course.

Essentially, this allows me to concentrate on my three lines of work - and integrate my blog posts into those lines more directly.

Means "A Midwest Journal" will probably return to agricultural posts, as well as those about rural living. But my old posts about marketing will still be available there.

So I wish you all the best in your travels.

And feel free to subscribe to this blog - I'll have a lot of stuff to bring out here, as you may have noticed, there is a lot to say...

0 comments: